Regarded as one of Europe’s leading authorities on Digital Business (Web & Mobile) I’ve established myself as a pioneer in creating, developing and leading the commercial exploitation of emergent and disruptive business models.
As an Entrepreneur I have taken new ideas of my own and others from concept to fast-growth multi-million pound businesses on multiple occasions. My latest start-up being RetailerSaver.com which is set to disrupt the FMCG Wholesaling Marketplace.
I come with the benefit of having direct applied learning across almost all key sectors for both start-ups and large Blue-Chip organisations including; Honda Europe, Tesco, Mastercard, Nestle, Kraft, Microsoft, Hermes Logistics, Universal, easy Group and more. As a result I have a sensitive understanding of the implications of change on people that it is expected to empower.
Over my career have worked across all sides of the ‘digital fence’ including:
- Heading up digital teams and departments within agencies such as LBi, WPP, Cossette Group
- The creation of digital Depts., often from scratch, within client-side organisations
- Launching my own multi-million pound EMEA-wide consultancy firm 90:10 Group Ltd which had offices in over 8 countries
- Managed the development of Software using multiple onshore and offshore teams in parrallel
- Led the funding of new ventures through angel seed money to VC stages
In this time I have co-developed a frame-work for business in a real-time and Connected Age called Open Business which will be published as a flagship book in Feb 2014 by Palgrave Macmillan. I take its principles around what you can do with openness to become more innovative and ultimately more competitive to everything I do.